Do you actually meet your service
Delivery goals relaying on
Silo-Vendors and Cloud Service?
Is the biggest trend in
The core of Digital Transformation
Is using technology
As competitive advantage
The way data conters are designed
today doesn’t allow them to wisely
“right manage” and “right size”
their Business IT
Cost and Efficiency
Too much time and money spent on troubleshooting and preventing performance issues
The Dark Side Of IT
The lack of operations visibility into key business performance indicators to help to quantify the value and revenue coming directly from IT
The Silo-Vendor Effect
The way data centers are designed today doesn’t allow data center to wisely “right manage” and “right size” their Business IT
The lack of IT efficiency visibility for right and costly migration
Now, you can change the
Status quo in the
IT management field!
Correlata deals with the inherent silo-vendor effect, with a focus on exposing data loss and service availability risks, providing the full visibility & holistic transparency in a language that makes sense from the data center floor to the boardroom.
At the heart is the Correlata CorreAssess platform that holistically connect compute, virtualization and storage into a resilient, software-defined solution with rich intelligence insights.
Correlata inspect for the first time the relations between the datacenter systems layer and the business layer and provides unique insights into the daily wellbeing of IT business operations, making sure that you’re not just up and running, but highly available, resilient per your design intentions and business objectives, regulations and compliance.
Correlata platform works on top and around existing platforms, uses a unique data-fusion analytic concept and provides a new level of management insights and visibility on ALL data center operations, across ALL systems, platforms, and applications.
Enhance Datacenter IT operations
- Unified platform shared by Operations, Mgmt & Executive roles.
- Analytic and DSS Solution similar to BI tools.
- Focus on Proactive approach rather than reacting to failures.
Increase Provisioning – Utilization ratio
- Identify storage efficient usage along Datacenter layers.
- Discover whether ALL allocated IT resources provide value
- Re –use of existing IT resources.
IT Alignment to Business values
- Allow justification of IT infrastructure investments and budgets.
- Quantify IT infrastructure weight to Biz Services.
- Help IT to become a business contributor rather than a facilitator.
High Availability and SPOF
- Control Full Redundancy and Resiliency.
- Analyze Business impact of configuration changes.
- Identify SPOF scenarios.
Detailed & Consolidated Info Gathering
- Correlation between Connectivity, Configuration and Compliance
- Analysis of Availability and Recovery capabilities.
- Discovery of Elements supporting planned downtime.
Track Meta-Data Changes
- Track Performance Degradation caused by HW changes.
- Identify missing File systems on App Failure.
- Map Registry/Kernel changes.
Data protection gap analysis
- Full correlation between Policies, Data & Backup Results.
- Identify wrong configuration & Human errors.
- Map total Data protection coverage and RPO, RTO and Compliance
Recovery from data copies
- Full Visibility of Data Copies and their App dependencies.
- Reflect source volume grow into related targets.
- Identify Recovery failures due to copy services errors.
Identify Access Issues
- Highlight storage array or front-end redundancy.
- Find fabric and Multi-pathing wrong implementation.
- Map data to ALL servers in clusters, hypervisors or blades.