MEET THE “A TEAM” OUR ADVISORY BOARD
- Gili KleinFormer CEO of Maestro, the technology solution provider company for Migdal group- the leading Insurance Company in Israel, and the subsidiary of Generali Group. Giliserved as one of the deputies to the Migdal's CEO and the group’s CIO. Previously was the COO of the life insurance department of Menorah insurance company.
- Evangelos EvangelidesEvangelos has over 30 year experience in business development in high technology and ITC solutions and consulting services in the European and other international markets, working with major and niche technology companies across the continent. Based out of Brussels, he organised several large winning Consortia for European and other International Institutions tenders. He was involved in the business development and implementation of systems in the field of Energy, including Nuclear power generation. Evangelos holds a Ph.D in High Energy Nuclear Physics from the University of Manchester.
He is involved in studying and promoting the Judo-Christian origin of our civilisation and its importance for the future of the world
- Charles GanzCICL has built a powerful web of US and global alliances and collaborative strategic relationships. We believe that by enhancing the number of distribution channels we can introduce our clients to, at the right decision making levels, the more likely we will produce results for our clients. The CICL management team, advisory board, and alliance partners can access many thousands of US and international relationships, who collectively generate more than a trillion dollars in sales, which is one of the main competitive advantages of CICL.
- Ran Daniel
Former international Chief Financial Officer of Ness Technologies, Inc. Ran Daniel is licensed as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in the United States and Israel and is admitted to practice law in New York.
- Joe PickelChairman at Israel - Slovakia Chamber of commerce. Former EMC Israel CM and EMEA business development manager. Joe held many sales management and business development positions at EMC, HDS and IBM for the past 35 years.
- Gadi GilonFormer VP and CIO at Partner communications, and the CIO and SVP of "Keter Group" (An International, Israeli owned company). Previously served as the CIO at "Clalit" health services; as a lecturer at "EmekIzrael College" and as the Director and CIO at "Soroka University Medical Center".
- Evyatar NassieEvyatar has held senior management responsibility as CTO and Director in multiple companies, including department level P&L as well as customer facing roles presenting both products and product roadmaps. Evyatar brings hands-on knowledge of directly relevant communications protocols and practical experience of advanced control systems (FP7 AGILE), emerging IoT and Smart City (HuSIMS) applications.