Be Part of Something Big. Correlata Careers
We are a game-changer. We change the way companies manage their Data Center infrastructure. Correlata is a smart analytics platform, which helps companies gain complete visibility and control on ALL their IT operations, while at the same time improving efficiency and preventing unnecessary risks and costs. Be part of something big.
Enterprise Pre Sales Engineer - USA
Correlata is looking for a talented Sales Engineer to provide expertise on Presales duties, leading the technical sales activities of the company in the US, working closely with the sales team and back them up on their sales activities.
The Sales Engineer at Correlata forms an important part of the sales team, supporting sales efforts and processes across multiple opportunities around the local market. Sales Engineer bring two strong skill sets to the team: an ability to research and deeply understand a new customer specific needs with the ability to create a compelling case for how Correlata solution can address those challenges and manage a full technical cycle from solution proposition, technical closure and product deployment.
You will be required to follow up on all customer related issues including overseeing the customer proposal process and ensure that all technical information and recommendations addressing customer requirements are properly defined;
- Provide technical expertise to new prospects/customers, assisting the sales team in reaching sales revenue goals.
- Responsible for overall technical pre-sales and post-sales deliveries in the US.
- Manage the technical aspects of sales prospecting and provisioning.
- Communicate technical information to VP Presales and sales team, in formal documentation and verbally.
- Present, demo and run POC of the product during customer meetings, web conferences and on-site deployments.
- Work closely with Correlata’s delivery/technical support team and/or local System Integrators to deploy and support the product during post sales activities.
- Verification of new leads and apply Technical Qualification strategy
- Manage the full technical cycle from lead qualification to technical closure.
- Identify, train and support local Integrators to be qualified as Correlata’s extended internal sales and technical resources.
- Generate technical documents and white papers to support corporate content creation
- Ideally a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field or equivalent experience.
- Experience of engagements with Technical Managers and Executive levels of Mid-Enterprise customers
- Deep understanding of modern datacenter service resiliency technologies
- Broad knowledge and experience promoting IT infrastructure Products and Solutions.
- Deep Knowledge on Storage Systems & Layers, Operating Systems (Windows, Linux, UNIX), Virtualization, Data Protection/Backup and High Availability solutions.
- Understanding of Database structures and Private/Public Cloud concepts
- Understanding UNIX/Linux Shell scripts and Perl programs
- Proven ability to Present, demo and deliver POC’s of IT Infrastructure Software solutions
- Technical leadership skills for supporting project management, back office & pre-sales activities with little supervision.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience and talented in customer-facing white board and Web conference presentations.
- Proven success in managing relationships with customers, vendors and staff.
- Superior organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to creatively solve complex problems.
- Expertise to write Word documents, create Visio drawings and excel spreadsheets
- Languages: Native US-English
Enterprise Account Executive- USA
We are looking for a ‘Hunter’– with the confidence and the boundless energy level needed to stick their foot in the door of our prospective customers in the US. You need to be creative in finding ways to create contacts and results-oriented enough to manage all aspects of B2B Enterprise sales activities.
This role is responsible for driving new business sales opportunities and profitable revenue growth with new potential prospects, within the Enterprise and Data Center segment. The primary responsibilities for this role include full sales life-cycle management, including leads generation, solution proposition, negotiation, respond to sales inquiries, develop qualified leads through targeted outbound calls and event participation. Working with sales opportunities from lead generation to business closure across Enterprise and Data Center clients. Working closely with Correlata’s executive team- from pre-sale, marketing and product managers, to understand goals, priorities and needs.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales quota through outbound/ inbound leads and strategically promoting and selling the company’s solutions to new prospects and cross/up sell to existing customers.
- Manage the full sales cycle, from building awareness and generating leads by communicating Correlata’s value proposition to closing large deals.
- Build and manage sales pipeline while growing QoQ, long-lasting relationships with influencers (CIOs, CFOs, COOs executives, etc.) to meet revenue targets and company goals.
- Manage, track, and report all sales activities and results into Salesforce.
- Help scale processes including lead generation, presentation, negotiation and more.
- Develop deep understanding of Correlata business and competitive landscape.
- Be the voice of the customer to the product team.
- Develop and execute appropriate company sales strategy to achieve the quarterly sales quota.
- Proactively generate, qualify and close new business opportunities within the Enterprise and Data Center accounts.
- Work collaboratively with presales and account teams to perform technical feasibility assessments and host workshops to ensure that Correlata solutions meet the customer’s needs and support their future growth requirements.
- Develop and present account development plans.
- Engage with channel partners to find and develop new partnerships and opportunities.
- 10+ years of sales experience and proven successful commercial B2B IT Software experience of achieving targets within a strategic sales environment, incorporating value/solutions service selling ideally within the IT and Data Center sector (e.g. IT/ software/ services, platform hosting, managed services, virtualization, datacenter, SaaS, cloud computing).
- Proven territory development skills. Must be able to generate, qualify and close business opportunities.
- Strong, full life cycle B2B sales experience
- Proven ability to meet and exceed targets and revenues.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent rapport building skills via the phone, email and face to face to ensure the effective delivery of proposals.
- Proven ability to prioritize and work on a number of opportunities at any time within a challenging monthly driven cycle.
- Ability to build and gain customer engagement and sign off on strategic account development plans.
- Demonstrable ability to develop long term engagement and new introductions with top board level contacts within the Enterprise and Datacenter Market businesses.
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills to build relationships across the company.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging and exciting environment.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and/or relevant sales commercial experience.