CORRELATA LEADERSHIP TEAM
We’re more than IT experts – we’re innovators.
We’re passionate about merging the best components of new technologies into a brand new Management of IT concept. We understand the challenges facing data centers and IT operations, because we’ve each experienced them firsthand industries.
We truly work really hard to develop and providing the right solution because we understand what is expected from us. We developed our technology to be able to address issues that each member of our executive staff has experienced “in the field”. This is what Correlata is all about – changing the world for the better of all.
We believe that to be truly innovative, supportive and non-disruptive, we need to build a solution that isn’t just a new app, or small widget, but something that revolutionizes the way we do.
- Ofer LaksmanChairman & CEO
Ofer has 21 years of experience in the high-tech arena and more than 15 years of experience in senior management roles. With companies like HP, AMD, Compaq and SUN on his CV, Ofer leverages his technology and management experience to drive Correlata’s long term success. Ofer holds an MSm degree (Masters of Science in Management) from New York Polytechnic University and is the founder and first Chairman of Round Table 8 - a worldwide volunteer organization.
Ofer has become an official member of Forbes Technology Council.
- Pablo HorensteinVP Product & Pre-salesPablo leads product management, product design, and global product strategy. Before joining Correlata, Pablo gained over 20 years of product leadership experience as WW VP Pre-sales and Head of Technology. Bringing deep knowledge of IT Software Infrastructure around analytics, data protection, storage management and more- Pablo keeps improving Correlata’s solution and technology towards the next step.
- Tsafrir LahavDirector, Internal Sales and OperationsTsafrir is responsible for building a loyal, motivated and self-sufficient ecosystem of partners to increase Correlata’s market reach, with the strategic goal of creating new opportunities for both the company and our business partners. Tsafrir has been managing large-scale partnership and channel programs for over 20 years. He has a wealth of channel management and sales experience—building programs around distribution and reseller partners, and served as Sales Manager EEMEA and Sales Area Manager before Correlata. Tsafrir holds BSc in Computer Science from Tel Aviv University and co-founded NOCH- an Israeli animal welfare society.
- Gregory KovalevCTO and VP R&DOver 30 years of experience promoting IT infrastructure Integrated solutions to Enterprise Customers; holding a variety of roles as System Engineer, Solution Architect, Pre-Sale Consultant, Team Leader, Pre-sales Manager. Regional Technical Sales Manager with companies like EMC and Cimatron. Deep knowledge of IT Software Infrastructure Market and solutions, specialized in Storage Management, Data Protection, High Availability/Disaster Recovery, IT Management and Information Security Solutions. Gregory holds an MSc in Mechanical Engineering from Bauman Technical University, Moscow.
- Ami AvrahamEVP Operations and Customer Success18 years experience in the ICT domain in senior management roles in leading Telecom& Finance companies. Previously position as OCIO & Operations Manager at CLAL Insurance.
- Zvika KezurerVP Business DevelopmentPreviously Partners Sales VP in Amdocs and with over 30 years in sales, mainly within the telco industry, Zvika creates value for our customers, partners and investors- expending the overall partners’ ecosystem towards market growth. Zvika also participates in advisory boards for various software companies and as ICT Director in the Lithuania-Israel Technology HUB, as well as a mentor in the IBM Alpha Zone program.